Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A new beginning

For me that is. :)
School is ending, I only have 3 finals left and then summer. Work on my novel which i have mention is actually going to start along with finishing a few side projects. I have been getting free books for my kindle which I think I may start reviewing here. :) And I think I got a job. Just waiting to hear back from them.

It's all very exciting and it means I will be back for a bit. (Hopefully longer.) I plan to do a review every week or two I'll decide fully once I get my work schedule and see what it is like. I will also be posting about my WIP and other more everyday things so, I should be here two days a week. I think it will be very exciting and I hope you will drop by and comment or what not. :) My first review will be later today or tomorrow. :)

Kelley

No comments: