Friday, July 22, 2011

Dinner :)

I know, I know. This is not the day after my big dinner. Sorry! I got into a writing mood yesterday and had a friend in panic the night before. But I did not forget about you and here I am to show you the meal and the people in my life :)
First the people: Justin! My sweetheart boyfriend! He's awesome, very supportive of my writing. He helps me when my computer and
internet break. Hes super smart with all that tech stuff :)


And my roommate Cameo :) She is the nicest person ever. Kind of a computer addict but a lovely girl all around and so much fun to be around!




And now the meal! It did come out right. Yay! Just wasn't done till 8, but that's ok :) We did a traditional thanksgiving dinner:

Turkey- Before Stuffing!




Turkey
After!
It was
so Good!!
Gravy




And Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

Sorry I didn't get a picture of the set table!
See you all soon! <3

No comments: