Thursday, September 8, 2011

Absence - Wedding


Hello Dears,
How is everyone? I am sorry that I have been gone for two weeks things have been a bit hectic. Starting with two weekends ago, when my sister got married. It was a lot of work but it was beautiful! We had to decorate the hall, and the next day I had to do my hair and get ready I was a brides maid! It was so much fun. And afterward the reception was so much fun! We danced the night away and the food was delicious! Here are some pictures!




















































Aren't they gorgeous? Lynsie and Josh August 20th, 2011. After the wedding, I took a few days to re cooperate. That week I spent down in Rochester working with Justin's mom on my Ren Fest costume. It was a lot of fun! The weekend after that I went with Justin's family to the MN state fair. His uncle raises cows, so we were watching some of the 4h kids show their cows. So that was nice. I spent the next week cleaning and with my roommate, which was really nice. That weekend it was the state fair with my family, it was a ton fun! I spent the day with Justin and Brooke. Then met up with my family for the talent show which was so nice!

This week I meant to post yesterday between classes, but that didn't happen because an ex wanted to catch up the Justin went into the hospital. So i was worried and distracted so i only got a quick post up. So here is my long post. Normal schedule to resume Tuesday of next week :)

Enjoy your day!

No comments: