Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dreaming

Have you ever watched or read or saw so much of something in one day that you dreamed about it that night? Because recently that is what been happening to me. First it was the game Dark Cloud, I had been watching my boyfriend play it while organizing my Kindle. He played so much that when we went to bad I had an odd dreamed based around the same concept. Basically it's that the world got destroyed but the Fairy King saves everything in little bubbles which you need to connect so that you can put the world back together one town at a time. It's a fun game and I have been playing it lately but, to dream about it was weird. Especially since in my dream the bubbles were filled with goo and it was just odd. My boyfriend also had a Dark Cloud themed dream. Maybe it’s a sign.

It also has happened with the Dragonlance books I have been reading. I am now onto the second book of the first trilogy in the series and last night I was reading and tried to go to bed but couldn't get the story out of my head so I kept reading until about 3:30ish am. Then I had dreams about that story which was interesting, but it made more sense than the Dark Cloud dream. This one was just fighting and character interaction.

So has this happened to you Please share! :)




2 comments:

Abby Minard said...

Oh yeah, I seem to always have dreams about something from that day! Usually its really obscure, though- like some little thing I looked at or thought about. But sometimes I'll also have them about a show or a book I immersed myself in.

Anonymous said...

O yes this has happened to me. Same sorta thing, sometimes its a book I'm reading or a movie or show or just something that happened or someone I saw that day. Some can be very very weird too. I usually remember at least one if not more dreams a night, so I guess I gotta dream about something right?

My gmail acct is locked, can't get in, so it's from me ... lynsie. :)