Jeez, over a month has passes that I have not been around you fine people. So much has happened that it does not feel like it has been that long. I feel bad for being such a bad blogger lately but I have settled into my schedule with time for blogging and writing penciled in. I just need to write a list of blog topics and then we are all set. J
So the things I have been doing that kept me from you are varied.
1. I started my second semester of my junior year of college.
2. My dad went into the hospital and then got released.
3. I celebrated my boyfriend’s birthday with him.
4. Valentine’s Day was also celebrated.
5. . I volunteered and help take photos at a Polar Plunge
I’m sure a lot of other things happened too but that what I thought of. I hope you all had a lovely valentine’s day. He gave me gas money to be able to see him and a candy bouquet and a rose and other stuff, and it was really lovely.
The only other thing going on lately is an extreme lack of writing (other than notes). I don’t know which story to write. A new one from my head, one to fit an anthologies criteria, or to finish an old one. It’s rather hard to decide and I don’t know what to do. Any advice?
Well one thing I can do is write down more ideas so I am off to do that and then go to class. Have a good day.