Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
I am back from the dead! Not really but it almost feels like it since i haven't been on at all the last few weeks due to midterms and other stressful things :P Stupid school :(

It makes me sad that i haven't been keeping up with all your fabulous blogs but starting tomorrow i am going to! I am setting aside time to both write and blog/ read blogs and they are a good way to de-stress so yay! I do not think i will attempt to go back and read everyones last few weeks of blogging because that would be tough sorry :(

In other news its Halloween. Anyone have any fun traditions or anything? I don't, as i am at that age where i am too old to go trick or treating, too young to party, and way too young to have kids. Yes my college had some stuff and it was pretty awesome but today is actually Halloween and nothing is going on at all. It is rather boring. I suppose it means i can write today though :)

Happy Halloween Everyone have a safe and awesome day!
Kelley

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And I'm too old to do any of that!
Midterms are important, so no need to apologize.

Jules said...

Yeah and I think I'm older than Alex ;D As boring as it is Midterms, parties can always be found :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Ellie Garratt said...

I didn't do much on Halloween, either. Too much NaNoWriMo prep, which I should be writing now!

Great to see you back!